February 7: Top Ten Books You'd Hand To Someone Who Says They Don't Like To Read
This awesome Meme was created by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) - the main reason is so that SOME people read the (AWESOME!) book(s) before the movie came out. Anyone who DOESN'T at least like or enjoy The Hunger Games is kinda crazy.
|2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) - this book is a fantastic. It may be a little older but it was a young adult book before young adult was even young adult. Do you know what I mean?|
3. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer(Mara Dyer, #1) - This book has all the twists and turns and fantastic "I hate you" romance. This book is great.
4. Songs for a Teenage Nomad - This stand-alone novel is fantastic to read and fun. I love the simplicity and cuteness.
5. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac - This book has everything you need in a novel and it will lure you into an all night-er of reading.
6. Anna and the French Kiss - This book is for the hopeless romantic that we all know who doesn't read. This book is life. Truly: it is love lust and teenage girl hormone induced thoughts that are just real and relatable.
7. Thirteen Reasons Why - This book has many lessons and morals we should all live by in life- I would love to share this book with a Non-reader.
8. Cut - This book gets inside the mind of a cutter and gives us a glimpse of a different perspective.
9. Someone Like You - This book shoves its way into your brain and makes you treasure who you have while you have them.
10. Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) - This book is definitely for your anti-reading nerdy friend who loves making up new words and quoting that space movie down to the comma's & pauses