Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (2)- Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read (X)

Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read (X) 

(for example, if you are a YA blogger you might pick 10 YA books for ppl who don't read YA or if you read classics maybe 10 classics that those who don't typically read classics might read! Or you could get more specific).



1. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard to- AnQi@ A Splatter of Ink (Ink-Kaja)
Mainly because she despises pretty little liars- 
and I like this series a lot more than the PLL series- although the T.V show totally rocks!

2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer to Jada 
because Jada is into all of those wholesome books with little to no action or mental issues and I think this book would be a great book to read outside of her favorite genre's

3. Getting Over Garrett Delaney to Demi
because she reads all paranormal junk mainly- you need to branch out

4. Anna and the French Kiss to Demi
same reason as above- and this rocks

5. Dead Reckoning to My Mom
because my mom watches true blood all the time (amen, to that) but her problem is she only reads books by asian authors (??) Why only that- I have no idea...

6. The International Kissing Club to AnQi-
because you need a little cheese in your life (once in a while .. anyway)

7.  Songs for A Teenage Nomad to anyone who likes Sarah Dessen

8. The Hunger Games to My Aunt
Cause she only reads that twilight crap... that I love too but still!

9. 13 Reasons Why to MaryGrace 
She only reads classics and Goose Girl- and because everyone should read this book.

10. Across the Universe- to Andrew H. 
because all he reads is realistic fiction books about baseball and basketball!!!!! Ew, by the way...


1 comment:

  1. I don't think Andrew will enjoy Across the Universe-but I might try out the International Kissing Club, because, you're right, I do need some fluff once in a while.

    ReplyDelete