Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hey Book Wanderer's

Hoooo--leee-SHMOKES
In the past two days I've had the most traffic that I have ever had! It's quite thrilling really.
 And I most definitely appreciate every single comment! Keep it coming!

I have recently finished about ten books that will be review soon. School has been indeed cray-zay because winter break is only a few weeks away. Only a few weeks left. Oh the final projects that are 80% of our grade. Curse them!

The Books I  recently finished are:
Crank by Ellen Hopkins
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma

 (which I loved to death!)

Forever by Maggie Stiefaver 
Bruiser by Neil Shusterman
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
Break by Hannah Moskowitz
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen 
Paper Towns by John Green
White Cat by Holly Black

(I enjoyed this also!)

Thanks guys for tuning in and check it out soon because new book reviews will be here!
Thanks for the support
:)
xo
Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment